Miss Apple Dumpling Information
Apple Dumpling Festival Details
|Festival Dates||Tuesday, May 26th thru Saturday, May 30th|
|Festival Location||Willow Glen Park, Sinking Spring, PA|
|Festival Times||5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Tues -Thur
2:00 to 11 p.m. Sat
Miss Apple Dumpling Contestant Itinerary
Miss Apple Dumpling Contestant Prizes
|Little Miss People’s Choice||$50.00|
|Second Runner Up||$150.00|
|First Runner Up||$200.00|
|Little Miss Apple Dumpling||$750.00|
Miss Apple Dumpling Contestant Information
|Application Deadline||Friday May 15th, 2020|
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F
|Make Checks Payable to||Apple Dumpling Festival|
|Application, Check, & Sponsor Info.||Mailing Address:
94 Park Ave.
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Miss Apple Dumpling
Contestant Rules and Regulations
- Contestant must be a female and resident of Berks County.
- Contestant must be single, never married or divorced and without children. This rule shall also apply during your reign, should you become Miss Apple Dumpling. Any violation of this rule may result in revocation of crown and prizes.
- Contestant must be between the ages of 16 and 22, inclusive as of December 31, 2020.
- In the best interest of the pageant and contestant, Pageant Committee requests contestant refrain from competing for any other title while participating in the Miss Apple Dumpling Pageant.
- Contestants must appear in all four categories of Judging:
- Formal Wear Competition – Poise and Grace
- Personal Interview – Intelligence and Personality
- Summer Fun Wear Competition – Stage Presence and Appearance. All outfits will be supplied by all contestants.
- Personality, connection with audience, stage presence, and overall appearance determined during an interview on stage with our Master of Ceremonies, Ted Roberts
- Contestants must secure a sponsor, preferably a local business. You will be MISS “Business Name” (Example: Miss Auto Spa). Sponsor registration fee is $95.00. (non-refundable) Checks should be made payable to: Apple Dumpling Festival. A business card or letterhead should accompany check and application. All pre-registered contestants will receive an email confirmation and additional information by May 20th, 2020. If you would like to participate in the pageant but are unable to find a sponsor, please contact our office and we may be able to assist with locating a sponsor for you.
- Family members of organizers are not eligible.
- If contestant gets injured and is unable to perform, an average score will be given by judges.