Company Picnics at The Apple Dumpling Festival
Are your employees tired of the same old summer outing year after year that consists of going to watch a baseball game, or driving over an hour to an amusement park where you never see any fellow employees? Or have you eliminated the outing all together?
Well, we have good news for you! Konopelski Katering, the leader in company picnics has created the most unique picnic option for your company ever. “The Apple Dumpling Festival Company Picnic”! It’s a company picnic with amusement rides! It’s the best of a company picnic and an amusement park all in one. Imagine your group spending the day together close to home at beautiful Willow Glen Park in Sinking Spring where they will enjoy delicious food from Konopelski Katering while having all the fun and thrills of over 17 large amusement rides.
Available Dates & Times for Picnic
|Wednesday||June 2nd||5:30 – 10:00|
|Thursday||June 3rd||5:30 – 10:00|
|Friday||June 4th||5:30 – 11:00||Saturday||June 5th||2:00 – 11:00|
Here’s How It Works
- Call Konopelski Katering at to make your reservation. Then fill out the ticket order form to purchase Passes (as few as 20) and mail it with payment.
- Hand the passes out to employees.
- Employees come to Willow Glen Park in Sinking Spring on the date of your picnic.
- Employees will enjoy food and beverages provided by Konopelski Katering and the Apple Dumpling Festival midway complete with Amusement Rides. The midway will also feature Games of skill and chance and traditional carnival food and desserts that can be purchased by employees on an individual basis.
Company Picnic Benefits…
- Turn Key Picnic – Less work for your Personnel department.
- The Best of an Amusement Park.
- The Best of a Company Picnic.
- Close to Home
- Available to large and small companies (few as 20).
- More Economical – Less per person cost than an amusement park or company picnic with several activities.
Company Picnic Ticket Order FormClick Here for Ticket Order Form
Company Picnic Menu
Your group will enjoy the Picnic Menu located in the semi-private group area.
- Quarter Pound Cheese Burgers with Fixings Bar
- Large Hot Dogs with all the Trimmings
- BBQ Chicken
- Potato Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Pickles and Olives
- Chips and Pretzels
- Iced Tea and Lemonade
Additional Items from our regular menu can be added for an additional cost.
Group Party Packages
Junior: Ages 3-8 **
Senior: Ages 60+, No Ride Pass ***